Caddie’s “Modern Rustic” Getaway has the soothing sounds of a creek, the shade of the trees, and a view of the pristine golf greens from the front and side decks of the house.
Caddies Creekside Lodge
103 Straight Away Lane
Laural Fork, VA
Entrance to Olde Mill Golf Resort
2258 Stone Mountain Road
Loural Fork, VA
The Creek at Caddie's
Nestled in the trees above a winding creek with a view of the 12th green is Olde Mill's Premier Lodging & Accommodations, "Caddie's Creekside Lodge."
Built in the early 70's the structure and rooms remained fairly original until a complete reconfiguration and re-work of the home transformed Caddie's into a Modern Rustic Getaway.
A perfect location for a family vacation, wedding, a group of friends, or business colleagues looking for 3000 sq. ft. of accommodations at Olde Mill Golf Resort and a gathering place to enjoy the Virginia mountains and surrounding areas.
Olde Mill Golf Resort was designed by Ellis Maples and is based on 40 years of golfing traditions. It is recognized as one of the best mountain golf courses in the eastern US. This scenic course is known for being challenging. Want to learn more?
Click below to link to Olde Mill's website to check on tee times, weather conditions, accommodations and rental rates, information on Maples Restaurant, and hours of operation.
Caddie's Creekside Lodge has all the comforts of home and hopefully even more with open living, dining, and fully equipped kitchen if you choose to prepare meals as well as a gas grill outside.
Olde Mill's Maples Restaurant located at the clubhouse serves lunch and dinner if that is more your style. Check their website for their current hours of operation.
Caddie's Creekside Lodge Ammenities & Accomodations
- Foyer & Entry Area
- Living/ Dining/ Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace with Remote Control
- 1/2 Bath
- Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
- Master Bath w/ Double Vanity & Dual Head Shower
- Second Living Room Area
- Bedroom with Queen & attached Full Bathroom
- Bedroom with (2) Twin Beds
- Full Bath (off of Living Room Area)
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- (3) Custom Built-in Twin Beds in Roof Eaves
- Paved Parking with Outdoor Lighting
- Walkway & Decking to Covered Area by Entry Door
- Deck Facing Golf Course with Outdoor Dining Table, Umbrella, & Other Seating
- 2nd Deck at Side of House with Seating around Gas Fire Pit & Built-in Swing Area
House Sleeps 9 (1 King, 1 Queen, 5 Twin Beds) with 3 1/2 Baths
Contact Olde Mill Golf Resort to check on availability and rental rates. Minimum 2 night stay. No Pets